At OT Equity, we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this website (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Personal Information. OT Equity may collect the following categories of Personal Information:
- contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number, email address);
- demographic information (e.g., date of birth, gender, marital status);
- identity information (e.g. Social Security Number, driver’s license, passport, or other government ID number);
- financial account information (e.g. Tax Returns, Financial Statements, etc.); and
- other personal information necessary to provide services to you.
Browsing Information. OT Equity may automatically collect the following types of Browsing Information when you access an OT Equity website, online service, or application from your Internet browser, computer, and/or mobile device:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address and operating system;
- browser version, language, and type;
- domain name system requests; and
- browsing history on the OT Equity website, such as date and time of your visit to the OT Equity website and visits to the pages within the OT Equity website.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
We may collect Personal Information about you from:
- information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- information about your transactions with OT Equity, our affiliates, or others; and
- information we receive from consumer reporting agencies and/or governmental entities and public records, either directly from these entities or through others.
HOW BROWSING INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
OTHER ONLINE SPECIFICS
Cookies. When you visit the OT Equity website, a “cookie” may be sent to your computer. A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your Internet browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Information gathered using cookies helps us improve your user experience. For example, a cookie can help the website load properly or can customize the display page based on your browser type and user preferences. You can choose whether or not to accept cookies by changing your Internet browser settings. Be aware that doing so may impair or limit some functionality of the OT Equity website. Web Beacons. We use web beacons to determine when and how many times a page has been viewed. This information is used to improve our websites.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
OT Equity uses Personal Information for three main purposes:
- To provide products and services to you or in connection with a transaction involving you.
- To improve our products and services.
- To communicate with you about our, our affiliates’, and third parties’ products and services, jointly or independently
WHEN INFORMATION IS DISCLOSED
We may make disclosures of your Personal Information and Browsing Information in the following circumstances:
- to enable us to detect or prevent criminal activity, fraud, material misrepresentation, or nondisclosure;
- to nonaffiliated service providers who provide or perform services or functions on our behalf and who agree to use the information only to provide such services or functions;
- to law enforcement or authorities in connection with an investigation, or in response to a subpoena or court order; or
- in the good-faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with legal process or applicable laws, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of OT Equity, its customers, or the public.
The law does not require your prior authorization and does not allow you to restrict the disclosures described above. Additionally, we may disclose your information to third parties for whom you have given us authorization or consent to make such disclosure. We do not otherwise share your Personal Information or Browsing Information with nonaffiliated third parties, except as required or permitted by law.
Please see “Choices with Your Information” to learn the disclosures you can restrict.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
CHOICES WITH YOUR INFORMATION
INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING INFORMATION; CONTACT US
If you have questions, would like to access or correct your Personal Information, or want to opt-out of information sharing for affiliate marketing, send your request the address below, or by phone to (832) 669-3270.
OT EQUITY LLC
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
10228 E Northwest Hwy, Unit #231, Dallas TX 75238